In recent years, more and more vehicle access systems have moved from purely mechanical components to integrated electro-mechanical systems. STRATTEC has been at the forefront of this new technology, working with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) product development and engineering and purchasing groups to provide cost-effective, innovative solutions to the challenges facing our customers.
STRATTEC’s customer-focused structure and formalized product development process helps us identify and meet customer needs in the shortest possible time.
From concept and design, through implementation and into the aftermarket, STRATTEC delivers products that provide the optimum value solution to security and access control requirements.
STRATTEC is ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001 certified.
PASSIVE ENTRY DOOR LATCH
Featuring Pivot Shift Latch Technology, STRATTEC’s door latch is a revolutionary new design that offers safety, simplicity and design flexibility. It provides a compromise-free solution for today’s vehicles and future generations.
- Patented Locking Mechanism provides integral
- Passive Entry Capability without added parts or complexity
- Utilizes a single power actuator for Central Lock and passive Entry functions
- Mechanically changes lock state even when door handle is actuated
- Provides all standard mechanical and electrical functions of conventional latches
- Requires both mechanical AND electrical input to obtain power unlatch
- Ensures that an electrical malfunction ALONE will not cause the door to accidentally release
- Power Child Locking (with mechanical override)
- Double Locking
- Conventional mechanical Inside Handle override Unlocking
- Speed sensitive “intelligent” Inside Handle Override Unlocking
- Set and Slam Locking
- Non-Slam Locking
- Central Lock/Alarm system arm/disarm
- Integral Door Ajar sensing
- Onboard latch control electronics featuring LIN-bus communication
ELECTRONIC STEERING COLUMN LOCK
STRATTEC’s Electronic Steering Column Lock is an electrically controlled and driven lock mechanism that secures and releases the steering column without the need for mechanical linkages. This safe, yet simple, device offers the ultimate in design flexibility and product performance.
- Offers simple, lightweight construction with minimal moving parts (Patent Pending)
- Utilizes robust worm drive with unidirectional rotation to maintain durability
- Provides quick unlock response time
- Includes low voltage onboard electronic controls with integral LIN Bus interface for reduces wire harness complexity, secure communications and integrated diagnostics capability
- Utilizes Hall Effect sensors to provide reliable system status
- Can be easily reconfigured for a variety of mounting applications
- Includes an anti-theft security mounting pin
A one-piece assembly combining the Remote Keyless Entry Fob and the Key Blade in a convenient, easy-to-use package.
- Keyblade and Keyfob in the same package
- Customer convenience
- Durable construction
- Multiple button configurations
- Vehicle brand imaging
- Cost advantage
- RFID Immobilize
- Fixed or Retractable Key Blade
STRATTEC Power Access is a global system leader in automotive power product applications with over 20 years’ experience, serving over 13 different automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) on 3 different continents. Applications of power product technologies include Power Sliding Doors, Power Liftgates, Power Decklids, Power Swing Doors, and Electronic Control Modules.