STRATTEC is committed to training the next generation of leaders through our co-op program with practical hands-on involvement in continuous improvement projects.
Our paid Engineering Co-op program gives qualified engineering students an opportunity to gain hands-on, real world experience. Not only do our Co-op students get to learn from experienced professionals while receiving academic credit, but also co-op experiences help students find out which area of engineering to pursue.
- Qualified, actively enrolled and in good standing in an engineering bachelor’s degree program
- Expected to work no less than four terms
- Will work 40 hours per week, each term, alternating work terms and academic semesters
- Will present a summary of their experiences to the organization at the end of each term
- Competitive salaries
- Three days of paid vacation each term
- Paid holidays during working terms
- 401K Plan with company dollar for dollar match up to 5%
- Opportunity to connect with engineering professionals
- Regular group outings and events